RGS Group is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may require basic information which identifies you as an individual (“Personal Information”), such as your name, email address and phone number, and any other information you provide when filling out forms or contacting us, in order to enable you to take advantage of particular services that we offer. We will only use such Personal Information for the purposes of providing information that you have requested, or for other purposes set out in these Terms.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title;
- Company or organisation;
- Contact information, including email address and telephone number(s);
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- IP address, browser type, device type and other technical information;
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers;
- Information pertinent to fulfilling our services on an individual’s or organisation’s behalf;
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information for the purpose of:
- Internal record keeping;
- Provide you with the products and services you request;
- To communicate with you about our products and services;
- To personalize your experience on our website, and to improve our website and offerings;
- We may also use your personal information to comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal processes, and to protect our rights and property;
- Contacting you for market research purposes. If you do not wish us to make use of your Personal Information in this way, please contact us. We will also give you the opportunity to opt out of future marketing whenever we send you marketing material.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and have taken all steps necessary to ensure that all collected data is secure and protected against unauthorized access. All data stored in our systems is encrypted using industry-standard security protocols. We also employ physical security measures such as firewalls and secure servers to ensure that no malicious third party can gain access to your personal data without permission from RGS Group.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your explicit permission or are required by law to do so. Employees, associates and agents of RGS Group may be given access to any Personal Information which we collect, but their use shall be limited to the performance of their duties and in line with the reason for processing. Our employees, associates and agents who have access to your Personal Information are required to keep that information confidential and are not permitted to use it for any purposes other than to enable you to use the Website or to deal with requests which you submit to us.
Changes to this Policy
RGS Group reserves the right, to make changes to any part of the Website, the Information or these Terms. It is important you check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from February 2020. By continuing to use the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms as amended.
How to contact us
Please contact our Data Protection Controller if you have any questions about this privacy notice or the information we hold about you.
If you wish to contact our Data Protection Controller, please send an email to [email protected] and mark as URGENT. Or write to RGS Group, 8b Mickleton Road, Middlesbrough, TS2 1RQ, Or call 01642 211500.
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) if you believe we have not handled your request in an appropriate manner. For information on contacting the ICO please see their website www.ico.org.uk.